Junior1942, was one of the liberals on this site, wannabe archaeologist, got a degree in his 50s though couldn't confirm he ever was employed as such... anyway I won't speak ill of the dead and just relate the facts, may he RIP.

There was a thread about picking up an arrowhead on forest service land... he said it was not only illegal but you would lose your 2A rights over it. Not only that but you couldn't take a rock, then said you couldn't move a rock.

Lose your 2A rights... federal offense.

I finally had to cyber laugh at his absurdities which sent him over the edge.

He was so mad he paid a couple hundred bucks to the county to do an address search, then posted my full name and address on the fire, with a smug, Hey Kent is this you? heading. Now I know he went to the county because they had/maybe still have my address wrong... so I got to laugh again, nope wrong address.

Anyway most folks back then knew my name and my phone number was posted numerous times for different events we put on.

I reversed searched him, no money spent... name address ph#... anyone willing to pay money to find me then threaten publicly may be willing to pay for a plane ticket.

So I told a cop friend if they ever have to pull a comatose or dead body from my house and his name is Jr, you're my witness.

Kent