Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Salty303
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Salty303
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Trash. You're all just white trash.

Not true I'm Chicano/Korean

Do you own a Korean "fusion" taco truck?

I hear they're the bomb!

Geno

Damn straight homey. The minute I started putting kimchi on burritos the line is around the block mane.

Dude, that is SO cool. Kimchi on a burrito! Does it matter what kind? Carne asada? Carnitas? It sure would fix up a bean and rice burrito, I think. I've never had one.

Not sure I'd go for the fermented cabbage on my lengua tacos either. But that fusion stuff is cool scheidt for sure.

I'm just a regular American of Italian (the name Geno kinda gives it away, no?) , Irish, English, French/German derivation. I guess there's a few fusion ideas going on here. Today I'm making mom's recipe spaghetti sauce, with some leftover roast beef for the meat ingredient. None of this hamburger stuff today! Pops said there was always a pot of sauce on the back burner and they just added leftovers and more tomatoes and stuff as needed.

Where you park that truck at, I'm willing to try a burrito!

Geno

Never mind the god damn burritos I want some of yer spaghetti!

Yeah I'm down with a little fusion. However I'm not sure what to think about the local East Indian pizza guy's tandoori chicken pizza. *Face palm* That's going too damn far.