Fireball, I wouldn’t compare you to Steelhead. Your responses are different and I think that the way people respond to you is a result of what you ultimately seek. Like I said before, I’ll tread carefully when speaking about someone that isn’t here to defend themselves because it’s in bad taste but I do believe that in general Steelhead deserved the ire he received because there was a lot of personal venom directed at family and that’s unnecessary. Please listen to Northern Dave and quit summoning trouble. 😉

You’re in a different category, at least in my opinion. You have very few posts that are kind or helpful, mostly you complain or act as though you’re a victim. I don’t think you really are a victim and my opinion of you is that you’re a regular, hardworking guy that has a lot of frustrations (like we all do) and family medical issues that cause you concern. You might have a few cocktails in the evening to lubricate your online personality and that can backfire. This place has so many different types of guys that you’ll never get “acceptance” from everyone and there’s always some ass hole that wants to throw a turd in your punch bowl. The key is not responding to the schitheads, ignore them and focus instead on the guys that have something to say.

I think that your frustration is that deflave has a crew of online “friends” that are quick to show that they’re in the “cool club” by being his own personal sycophants....responding to his every post and “ganging up” on their intended targets. Don’t feel obligated to keep posting on those threads, let them have their circle jerk and stay away. I don’t have any problem with deflave and I get a laugh out of him at times. One thing about him, at least in my opinion, is that he doesn’t go around looking for trouble but is helpless to NOT respond when certain threads or posters offer themselves up as a topic. Quit offering yourself up as a topic. Quit starting threads that you KNOW are going to get the sycophants all in a tizzy to jump your ass.

Keep in mind that the average age here is well above 65 so don’t worry about their nasty responses, they’ll be dead soon anyway. 😂. There truly are a lot of great guys here and if you’re only finding the dumb asses then reflect on why that is. This is not the place to seek sympathy for the travails of daily life nor is it the place to attempt to create your own clique. Find your own happiness and give happiness.....it WILL come back to you.

I hope that you understand where I’m coming from because I think you’re a good guy and I have no animosity whatsoever towards you. I’m only going against my better judgement by posting this because it’s painful to see you create such trouble accidentally and <possibly> unknowingly.

I don’t have a single person on ignore and never have but if you are not able to truly ignore those that upset you then use the ignore button until you get a better handle on things here. I hope you find happiness but you’ll have to give that first.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~