Originally Posted by deflave
It should be noted that I have not, and do not make fun of respective member's wives or children. I believe this to be tasteless, lowbrow humor and it is not in keeping with my exceptional wit and creative abilities.

"Consuela" is a fictitious name. It is not used to make fun of a man's wife, but rather the man himself.

Due to the inherent laziness of Californian's, this once great site has become a cesspool. A cesspool of twisted ideologies. A cesspool of obsessive behavior by the mentally unstable. A cesspool of people giving updates on blood work tests that nobody gives two flying fugks about. And now, it is even rumored to integrate with The Facebooks.

Obviously my presence on any website brings millions upon millions of views and replies to the respective web address. This results in monetary gain for the site owner. I can abide this no longer.

I bid you all adieu as I navigate the cyberspaces aimlessly and without a place to hang my Bear's hat.

I will post no more forever.

Chief 'Flave

Watchout on the CA expletives. I heard they can feed, saddle, and ride a couple horses over the span of a weekend.

I wonder, does a guy feel at all guilty posting on a site after his spouse comes on and shames him?

(no, because a man wouldn't be in that situation)

MAGA