Originally Posted by Fireball2
How many of you were right there when Steelhead was causing so much trouble? There were plenty of people here willing to ride his coattails when it was going with the tide. I bet those same people rode the tide against him when it changed directions.

This thread isn’t about Steelhead, it’s about YOU. 😉......and YOU choose to continue to play the victim, something at least Steelhead didn’t do. I’m not interested in running down someone that isn’t here to defend themselves, that’s a chickenshit move. Quit hiding behind Steelhead’s robe and address the content of my previous post. You’re only a victim because you allow yourself to be. You talk about responding to the content of someone’s post but YOU YOURSELF chose to ignore the content of my post and continue with one liners, ad hominem attacks and your “woe is me”....”everybody is picking on me”....childish bullshit.

Stop trying to draw moral equivalence and understand that you’re the one that has a problem with US. Therein lies the difference. When everyone has a problem with one person it’s likely that everyone is correct.

When one guy has a problem with everyone else......it’s obvious where the problem lies. A smart man once said.....

Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
If you meet an azzhole in the morning, you had the bad luck of meeting an azzhole. If you run into azzholes all day, YOU'RE the azzhole..................

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~