Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by irfubar
Geno,

You are correct, I am in a fragile emotional state due to this thread...... you sunsabitchs better not try talkin about my wife.......

And I sure don't need anyone pointing out my hypocrisy..... oh crap it's rubbing off on me.... help Sam....

Easy brother, We got you!,,,Geno will spend as many hours you need to untangle your inner man child so your new voice can come into the light, free of bondage and ridicule and finally emote your struggles in a supporting framework of members who care about you...

Question? While you’re in self discovery with Geno Is it to soon to wanna tap your ex wife? Asking for a friend...😎

Self discovery? With me? Then it's not "self discovery" is it?

You guys are going downhill fast. The wheels gonna fall off'n this buggy soon if'n this don't stop.

irfubar needs to gather his scheidt together, put it in one sock, and move on. Find his inner man child? I think he's past that point, need to get all the way to finding his inner Conan, Terminator, Mr Kimble the Kindergarten Cop, and the Governator. Emote? What next, find him a safe place.

Geno

PS, you all are lagards. I expected 50 pg when I got up and on the 'puter. Only 48. But I did see the post count climbing before I started typing this and finishing my first cuppajoe.

PPS. irfubar, you moved? How are the Towers doing?

Geno,

Thank you for your concern and wisdom..... Between your sage advice and m_ stevenson's observation I shall attempt at redemption.

But I must say in my defense..... being absurd to display absurdity is never not fun..... and I find it very entertaining..... for me..... and that is the most important thing, entertaining "me" hahaha

And if my absurd remarks result in others with witty and funny remarks all the more entertainment for "me"....... wink

You Geno entertain me....... m_stevenson hasn't so far but I am holding out hope for him...... he seems very serious?

And I am called the crazy one... hahahaha

P.S. Geno yes I moved, figured a little diversity would do me some good......

Last edited by irfubar; 07/02/19.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.