None... I have my hands full here in CO... especially with kids of hunting age... I guess I’m just blessed. Not sure what that has to do with anything.

One of the reasons I don’t apply... is I don’t want to pay what it costs to hunt on NR tags. If I did... I’d certainly use all available methods of research I could get my hands on... and appreciate the work guys like Randy, GoHunt, Eastmans, etc. put in to make that info public.

I guess I don’t feel entitled to any particular number of tags in any particular states.... should I?

I have no interest in building points... none. I have no interest in sheep, moose, goats, etc.... should I?

For the guys who do.... you should be ahead of the curve already.... so what are you complaining about? Do you have a right to the tags/areas... just because you’ve been applying longer, or hunting longer, or appreciate them more?

I live in a state that sees more NR hunters, and apps, than any state in the nation.... I deal with their bullschitt constantly... but I also know that’s part of the game. And I appreciate the revenue it provides... because we’ve got game and parks and SWAs and access all over the f’n place. We wouldn’t have a lot of those things without people applying and hunting here.... God knows the hikers/bikers/photographers/trail riders/horsemen/4x4 clubs/etc.... don’t pay for schitt.

I’m still trying to figure out how more apps, and more hunters, is bad for anyone except the guys who don’t draw?

I will be up hunting general season in WA for deer.... the $400+ for that tag seems quite unreasonable given the “quality” of deer hunting opportunities there vs. some other states. But..... I do love hunting blacktails... and love hunting with my buddies... so I’ll pay the piper. If I had to draw that tag... I’d probably pass.

You better pray to the God of Skinny Punks that this wind doesn't pick up......