“Fairness”.... come on Jud.... you don’t see the irony in that comment? Be up in WA for the last 3-4 days of the season. I’d love to make it down that way... we’ll be on a quick turn around to get back to CO for the 3rd Season opener.

And my bad... we did put in in WY this year... my boy drew an antelope buck tag up there... I didn’t draw schitt. I’m writing this post from our family cabin in Utah, it’s been in our family long enough to be on our second 99 year lease.... and it’s my favorite place in the entire world. I tried to draw an elk tag for this unit for 10 straight years.... before Hush, and Randy, and everyone else that’s getting “blamed” for this increase. I never drew one.... so I quit trying. I’d love to kill a bull in this mountain.... it would mean the world to me... but I’m not chasing the dragon anymore. We all hunt... so we all have “skin in the game”... some a little more than others. I absolutely respect you and ct... you’re good dudes... but I think you’re being a little short sided on this issue... understandably.

Creek... sorry, you’re right.... they do pay a nickel on my dollar. If I’m wrong.... and I’d love to be wrong... please show me where/how those folks pay anything more than a drop in the bucket. Seriously, I’d really like to know.

ct... like I said.... I hear you.... a year ago at this time I was kinda pissed too. But then I came to the realization that the only person this increased draw numbers hurt, was me (the one guy I knew who didn’t draw).... and that there’s actually a benefit to the increased numbers. You’re probably right though... if you’re not from AZ.. there is no bright side... only another hurdle.

You better pray to the God of Skinny Punks that this wind doesn't pick up......