I never hunted that area around Broadus but buddies did

I prefer more remote areas off the radar with fewer deer numbers

Originally Posted by Judman
Originally Posted by ribka
Took words out of my mouth

Broadus and SE Montana used to hold nice bucks and deer numbers and a great chance of drawing a non res tag every year until Montana was pimped out on “ hunting shows” now takes about 3 years to draw a non res tag. The locals must be really pissed off.Thank god I went to landowners tag.

The self proclaimed wolf introduction expert buzz should show up shortly to school us all of This hubbub .

A few years ago Rinella was doing a remote Colorado mule deer hunt. His editing wasn’t so great as a night shot showed houses’ porch lights a few hundreds from where he was hunting.

Rinella sure has a lot of rabid fan boys though

Many are quick to point out he is the spokesman for hunters.

Originally Posted by Bigvalleyboy
Originally Posted by Dogshooter

I find it kind of interesting that one of the primary complaints is “they wrecked my area”..... if that truly was the case.... how do these guys continue to hunt those same areas year after year, and be successful? I’ve seen Newberg kill elk and deer in many of the same units for the past 6 or 7 seasons... on public land... that he has been obvious about. He obviously hasn’t pissed too much in his own pool.... or he’d be moving on to more of “your” areas.

Do you seriously think that there hasn't been a decline in the quality of hunting in SE MT since Newberg started running his cock holster about it at every opportunity? Try and book a place in Broadus for a Nov hunt, it ain't gonna happen unless you do it on your way out the door the prior year. Hell, even Randy's boytoy Buzz cries about the decline in Custer over on HT; he just doesn't have the balls to call out his sweetheart on his contributions to the problem.

It's the best place in montana!!! 😂😂