Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Originally Posted by JGRaider
So what does Newberg have to say about it? Does he look at like he's doing everyone a service or what? I don't have a dog in the fight, just curious.

In his mind he is a crusader for public land DIY hunters.

In reality he is a rich guy that found a way to make money off his past time. Nothing wrong with that. As Judman said "These shows are not about hunter recruitment, it’s about making $$ plain and simple.."

But make no mistake about it Randy is in it for Randy, anyone that thinks different is a fool. His political alignment as far as I am concerned sucks! Honestly he is a politician personality wise. So I guess if you like that type of personality you might like Him

I don’t know about all of that. I think Randy had/has the best intentions for diy hunters, yes a big part of that is on the political side.. The fact that he is political proves to me he’s not in it fo himself or money, who needs that Ass ache!

He’s achieved what he set out to do, kudos to him.. my gripe is there is an effect, weather he planned on it or not I don’t know, but if this is the future of hunting it isn’t an improvement..