Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Armednfree,

Your thought is incorrect. I have now owned 5 assembly-line produced 6.5 Creedmoors, mostly because the first one shot so well (with factory ammunition) that I had to see if others would. So far none of them have cost over $650 new, and a couple have been less than $400. The LEAST accurate would put 5 shots inside an inch at 100 yards, again with factory ammo.

Again, this is major factor in the 6.5 Creedmoor's popularity--which none of the avid handloaders on the Campfire who've never shot a 6.5 Creedmoor will apparently ever begin to comprehend. Which is why threads like this keep reappearing: All you guys get to roll out the same rants, which must be fun, somehow or other.

The same can be said for my four .223 bolt guns or my 25-06's or my .308's but they are old and not worthy of mentioning anymore.

Rant? From what I've seen in both long range and hunting circles in my area, most shooters of a 6.5 Creedmoor take to much stock in their computer generated ballistics done on their smart phone. Thinking that rifle will make them the best shot in the county. Yeah right

Antelope with a 6.5 Creedmoor? Antelope ? Really ? I've shot all mine with a .223. An antelope is hardly IMO opinion "big game". Big gopher maybe

Last edited by recoiljunky; 07/19/19.

When you go afield take the kids. . . . . . . . and please, wear your seatbelts.
Alder, Montana Native. . Transplanted to Craig, Colorado.