PS.....my sympathies for “family farmers” that suck on the teat of Monsanto for their seed and for the poisons they use on our food can KMA. I don’t personally have any animosity but I have no patience for their bullshit defense of Monsanto or their impulsive defense of the “farming techniques” they use.

There’s a good reason why “organic” is becoming HUGE and the tasteless, unripe, crap that’s foisted upon those without the ability to grow their own food is becoming less desirable. We grow a lot and buy or trade with other local organic farmers either through our connections or at the local farmers market.

I have always respected farmers but many of them have become partners with the devil (Monsanto) and because of that, along with their endless “woe is me” bullshit whining I’ve come to see the bigger corporate farmers as nothing more than a liberal democrat in a King Ranch pickup with their hand out for as much welfare handouts as their greedy, fat asses can gobble.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~