Originally Posted by wageslave
Originally Posted by BALLISTIK

While I understand and accept what you are saying, the fact of the matter is that the majority of grains in our country are currently laced with 'Glyphosate' based compounds. Whether you realize it or not these are literally poisoning our children at an alarming rate if only for the fact that it's easier to spray and walk away than any other weed prevention method. I'm all for using the latest technology, but when it comes to inflicting lingering pain and suffering upon our children I disagree. Maybe you have a better view of Bayer, Monsanto, etc...but, I have read their decades long approaches to 'profit', and I don't find it acceptible for my children, nor for the children of my countrymen. YMMV.

Sir,
I mean this in a good way.

If you actually believe this to be true and want to keep your children absolutely safe,
you should never shop again at any store, roadside stand or any other source of grocery product.
Even canned, frozen or freeze dried food is not acceptable, as you have no control over what went in it.

Hell, at a farmers market full of "organic" everything, how much is REALLY "organic"?
Do you trust your children's life with me telling you "sure, it's only organic here"?
I mean, I can double the price of my product by just telling you it's organic.

You need to produce every morsel that goes into your family's mouth, to be absolutely safe.
So I hope you have some land.

No restaurants either...ever. Not even on birthday's.

Of course, at the absolute safe level, your countrymen's children and the world's are SOL.

And you do love your children, don’t you????

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.