Seems to me that if Round up were really a deadly carcinogen, cancer rates would be through the roof if farmers have been using it since the 1970's. That is not the case. One of my favorite Uncles died of Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma about 6 years ago. The oncologists have no idea what causes it......but ambulance chasing lawyers managed to convince a jury of dumb Americans that Round up does? Sorry, don't buy it.

As to "organic food" that is probably a bigger scam than anything. I've made enough attempts at organic gardening as a backyard gardener to know that it would be next to impossible to do it on a big time agricultural scale. People would starve if they tried it. Chemical fertilizers and bug juice is why farmers are able to produce the staggering amounts that they do now days. Oh and hybridized plants too. What are they supposed to do....scatter chicken crap over those enormous corn fields in the Midwest? Probably not enough fish in the ocean for them to use fish meal. Come on man!

Last edited by RJY66; 09/04/19.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn