Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Mixed according to instructions, applied as "best practices", how the hell can this stuff kill people if it won't kill blackberries and wild roses?

Might be that like any other herbicide there are things it will and won't kill.

I hear the skepticism you fellas put forth, but suggest that if you crawl deeply into the topic and examine the fine details, you might have a second thought or two. Will suggest further that if you trust Monsanto I have some fine real estate just east of Freeport in the Bahamas I'd like to sell.

So we sprayed a lot of agent orange on the farm years ago. Obviously we were not spraying ourselves with it like in Vietnam, but we used cautions, gloves to mix it with etc.... Watched the wind, overspray and so on.

Most of these lawsuits come from mis use IMHO and a healthy dose of stupidity mixed in with that mis use.

Remember too much water can kill you. Not sure who we sue over that though unless I drink bottled, I could sue or relatives could sue Ozarka I guess.....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....