Originally Posted by slumlord
Your tongue went numb with exposure to concentrate or mix application solution?

Years ago I helped my dad spray Rodeo (glyphosate without the surfactant) on cattails at his place, we had the 55 gallon sprayer set up in the back of the pick up, I would drive along the edge while he sprayed out of the back of the truck. We came to a narrow spot with high cedar limb blocking the way, he tried lift the limb high enough to clear the cab and got knocked backwards into the sprayer when I moved the truck forward, in the fall he broke a plastic fitting next to the valve and got sprayed directly in the mouth, he was complaining about numbness in his lips before we got back to the house to get his mouth and face rinsed. To this day he complains about the slight numbness he still has in his lips from that exposure and that was at least 15 years ago. Not sure if it was the glyphosate or the nonionic surfactant we mixed in with it but I'm sure the batch was mixed a little on the hot side.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.