Originally Posted by BALLISTIK
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
DD,

The formulations of the pesticides under discussion here are freely available for anyone interested to look. And there are literally thousands of eager young Organic Chemistry students every year who would love nothing better than to come up with definitive proof that any one of those pesticides is the evil spawn of Satan that the greenies like to claim they are. That would be their ticket to fame, fortune, and possibly a Nobel Laureate.

So far, none of these eager young students have been able to discern anything noteworthy where Roundup is concerned.

If I may, why would you suggest that these eager young student would be allowed to study such, if not paid to study the opposite of such. Eager, young students are usually looking for a payday, or internship with a reputable company. Making a grand expose of a major pharmaceutical company is more akin to exposing the deep state, which leads to many avenues of suicide... or are you not capable of being fruitfully honest..?

I wish the student body well in all endeavors. Any discoveries made in the classroom are nothing more than a catalyst for further research.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain