Originally Posted by ol_mike
Did some reading a while back after reading about Harley Davidsons future business plans - things are changing at a fast pace with the younger generation . Happened across an article/blog saying that things like the rock climbing walls in shopping malls were mostly gone - other stuff due to lack of interest etc. .
I know quite a few lads from 35 years old down to 20 years olds and basically none of them have any interest in nice rifles - firearms in general - one has an AK-47 the other M1A that his Dad gave him .
I'm in two leases and the number of youths has dropped off a lot in the last ten years - Dads say their kids just aren't interested in anything outdoors . The ones that do come live on their phone the whole time - 9-10 years old on a phone constantly - no interest in hunting or gun talk .

That leads me to believe that many will inherit firearms or dad/grandad will try to sell them off and all of us ''mature'' guys will be full up on guns . That will lead to a huge surplus of unwanted firearms .
You reckon ?

I worked out some time ago that anything I am interested in purchasing will accrue in value whilst anything I actually have won't be worth anything, so I decided to buy what interests me and hang the consequences.

Someone else can worry about the value.

Beats me why everyone around where I live has a hard-on for plastic and stainless, but that is their problem and I have mine own to work through.

Last edited by JSTUART; 10/29/19.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.