Items are on offer and the market is determined by what people will actually pay for that item.

Whats legal doesn't always have class. You're the $2,000 Norinco guy at the gunshow who nobody likes, I get that.

As for jesus in the gunstore, I sold him a Jennings at full retail and suggested he turn it into a Norinco.

Ya but how much did ya get him over a barrel for that Jennings? wink

Food for thought on your value system and hypocrisy

What hypocrisy?

....why did you not take the funds w/ which you purchased your musket and kettle and donate them to the needy?

A more apt statement would be why don't I sell them to fellow gun enthusiasts (my natural allies) for 600% of what I paid for them just because I can.

As for how much of our time and things should we give away, that's a personal thing. I've given quite a lot of both time and material stuff, others have given more, some less.

A side note on that 'Bess; I paid $1,100, it was a tremendous deal on a lightly used musket the guy assembled himself, and he has skills. A Rifle Shoppe one might be nicer, but until then its the nicest one I've seen cool

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744