Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Nothing to do with integrity in the least, and this idea that poverty equates integrity is ridiculous.

‘K Dude, everybody loves the guy peddling $2,000 Norincos at the gun show in an election year wink

I suppose there are circumstances where poverty CAN equate to integrity. I saw that in Africa, where a small minority of devout Christians and Muslims would refuse participating in corruption. Over here integrity is easy, over there refusing the income from bribes and theft can actually starve your children.

If Jesus Himself showed up in your gun store, would you sell Him a $350 Norinco for $2,000? According to Him, as you do for the least of folks is the same as doing it to Jesus.

You have leapt into the realm of the absurd, again. This is America, a capitalist society where anyone can spend their money as they choose. Items are on offer and the market is determined by what people will actually pay for that item. There are actually people out there who are successful enough to buy what they want when they want it, a concept that you apparently can't identify w/ .

As for jesus in the gunstore, I sold him a Jennings at full retail and suggested he turn it into a Norinco.

Food for thought on your value system and hypocrisy, why did you not take the funds w/ which you purchased your musket and kettle and donate them to the needy?

Judge not lest ye too be judged, Mahatma

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC