Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
You equate ignorance and poverty w/ integrity, how Gandhiesque. Gandhi drank his own urine and wore a diaper and also knew little about capitalism.

No, I equate integrity with integrity, financial status unimportant depending on how ya got it.

I've lived among true poverty for a period of years of my life, what I'm in ain't it, not even close. How I got where I am now is assuming a bunch of debt with half the income (coolest part has been watching my credit rating climb through the roof over these past few years smile )

I am particular about how I accumulate property, it ain't worth it to me to price gouge, fer example.

IMHO you bragged on gouging, but have now submitted a bunch of qualifiers, OK.

I brag about gouging?....hmmmm every buyer was happy to acquire a product, the intrinsic value of which, he failed to recognize 6 months earlier, I wasn't selling rice balls to the starving, Mahatma. Those that have actually acquired disposable income recognize market value and pay the price for what they want. Did you not pay a certain sum for a musket w/ which you could dress up w/ your antique kettle to guard the Alamo and cause young ladies to swoon? You have perfected rationalizing being an educated white male living in a state that most had by passed in their teens, congrats. Some people, probably joo gougers, bought Microsoft stock in the early days and sold it at a huge profit to those that didn't see the value until later.

Not sucking at capitalism has its' place in American history. Just call me a robber baron LMFAO.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC