Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Birdie, are blow jobs part of ghetto transactions in Texas?

I would think that might be a freebie included anywhere in any State when one asks $2,000 for a Norinco (along with three extra mags and a box of Wolf ammo of course).

It does explain your level of comprehension of economics and capitalism.

My level of comprehension of economics and capitalism is pretty good, hence my assumption of the possibility of the inclusion of sexual favors in the deal you stated. Most everyone I know might feel taken if they were paying $2,000 for a used Norinco otherwise.

Look up Jim Fuller Rifle Dynamics and see what can be done w/ an AK.

Ya, but what did he do to those $2,000 Norincos? Or was this another case of using a name to promote a product?

The fact that you don't get out much and observe the world is no ones fault but your own and could explain why you are broke

In recent years I’ve observed quite a lot of the world from a bicycle 🙂. Other than that it’s mostly been the usual urban problems stuff

Americans have the opportunity to achieve a modest success or become billionaires w/o compromising either their integrity or dignity. Hard work, constant striving to improve and risk taking are a proven formula.

Been telling that exact thing to my students for more’n 30 years cool.......

Give it a try.

.....while avoiding actually working for a living all that time....

We have a saying in education; “Do as I say, not as I do.”

You define yourself, and "educators" in general exactly as would I. You do not seem to understand the fundamentals of market capitalism if you fail to recognize that those buyers were not misled or coerced. Nor were the products misrepresented. Those buyers were happy to indulge in a purchase that was no longer easily acquired.

I do find it disturbing, though not surprising, that you equate [bleep] w/ capitalism, do you get a better rate in the ghetto? And where do BJs fit in your definition of integrity, kind of scary from a schoolteacher.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC