Dang, and you said it was ME who was fragile.... 🙄

Originally Posted by lvmiker
You say that you paid a price for your musket that you considered a good deal? You filthy capitalist, taking advantage of that naive seller! I hope that you don't teach economics...or logic.

Wasn’t it you who brung the musket into this conversation? Beautiful gun, made by a guy with skills for his own use as a hunting/woods weapon. Assembled from a Pedersoli kit (meaning I can buy a drop-in replacement lock).

It was a good will transaction, he apparently needed to sell it and it went to a good home, I woulda paid more for it if he asked. When my time comes I’ll gift it off or sell it for a song; relative or guy getting started in the hobby.

So, not really a transaction between strangers ergo not really applicable here but it was you who brought it up.

Just to rattle your tin cup a little more.

MY tin cup? You’ve been floundering all over the map reaching for put-downs, still are.

Anyhoo.... sounds from here like you might have used your name and reputation to sell a bunch of heavily used Norincos at an 800% markup. Again not something I woulda done (prob’ly why I’m broke).

The Norincos were pretty much and indestructible and their buyers were elated to acquire them,

They were “elated” to buy $2,000 Norincos? 🙂 Prob’ly didn’t get out much. We’re they Americans?

I’m not sure how this all ties in to your gun shop employer begging you employees to sell them as you stated earlier, but I suppose it could.

....used and reconditioned by Jim Fuller...

I’m curious..... what does one do to recondition a Norinco AK?

.....for $2000.00/ea w/ a bonus of 3 chink steel mags and 90 rounds of Russian ammo....

If I was paying that much, at the very least I’d expect to receive a blow job.... (Las Vegas capitalism and economics 🙂)

To paraphrase Marx; To each according to his abilites....

To paraphrase Qui-Gon Jinn; There’s always a bigger fish...

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744