Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Did some reading a while back after reading about Harley Davidsons future business plans - things are changing at a fast pace with the younger generation . Happened across an article/blog saying that things like the rock climbing walls in shopping malls were mostly gone - other stuff due to lack of interest etc. .
I know quite a few lads from 35 years old down to 20 years olds and basically none of them have any interest in nice rifles - firearms in general - one has an AK-47 the other M1A that his Dad gave him .
I'm in two leases and the number of youths has dropped off a lot in the last ten years - Dads say their kids just aren't interested in anything outdoors . The ones that do come live on their phone the whole time - 9-10 years old on a phone constantly - no interest in hunting or gun talk .

That leads me to believe that many will inherit firearms or dad/grandad will try to sell them off and all of us ''mature'' guys will be full up on guns . That will lead to a huge surplus of unwanted firearms .
You reckon ?

Yep. Same with '60s era muscle cars. In about 15 years, they will get cheap. Pre '64 Winchesters with nice wood will be in the used gun racks. Young dudes who have served in the military want black rifles first, then maybe one bolt gun and a side arm or two.

Why will '60s era cars be cheap in 15 years?