Agree they are more predictable, but easier to hit? Maybe, but often times not...And if you don't understand that, then your clay shooting is limited..

Haven't been to Argentina or even outside the States shooting...However, have been on multi day Dove hunts were there were 500 to 1000 trying to get into the field..Not Argentina numbers, but enough to get the idea. Then there were Pigeons...here in America of all places....where there were no limits and enough again to get the idea..

Fortunate to have hunted Wild Quail in Georgia...Only America, I know...But 15 to 20 Coveys morning and the same in the afternoon was interesting.

Addition...And we can't forget that for perhaps 40 years I chased Ruffed Grouse to the extreme..30 to 40 flushes a day in the good times..Again only here in America...Forgot again...Woodcock for the last 5 years or so...some days when you hit the flight..100 Birds up in front of the Dogs...You should by now know where.

Congrats on your varied experiences shooting...but you are far from unique or special in that regard.

One more addition...The Sporting Clay game today is an altogether different game than when Brister brought the game here..I think he would like it more than a little...And as an aside, I was sitting next to him and talking about detached retinas and shooting... He then got up and walked to shoot for what was probably his last win...His words to me as he left..."Don't get old."

You should know Gerry Quinn also....

Last edited by battue; 08/14/21.

laissez les bons temps rouler