Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Originally Posted by Dustyone
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Dustyone

LOL The only strange thing about these deaths is that the government knows what killed these people and will not let the public know. Wasn't aliens or lightning, or they all drank smelly algae laden water, oh the dog might have, but not the people. The autopsi also revealed the cause of death as they always do, provided the info is not tampered with

Stop with the conspiracy theory nonsense. The cause of death was some form of terrorism that the government will not let be known because this proves that the terrorist are here which would cause a terror reaction in the public which is the terrorist intent

My motive is the truth, which sets people free.

Numbskull.

The autopsy revealed the source of death unless it was already known, there is a reason that they are not disclosing the source which is likely terror

Do you troll other forums, or just this one? You aren't very good at it honestly.

I love a good troll. I won't suffer a schidty one. That's why DustyMuffin went straight to my ignore file. Sweet baby haysoos, Boring, trite, unimaginative and unintelligent.

LOL you ask for a photo of my bike and I gave it too you. You never did post a photo of your tricycle

I VOTED FOR TRUMP TWICE, AND WILL VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN