Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by LouisB
Ok, Hastings, you have a suspicion, what is it?
Well, they almost surely died of cardiac arrest. There are only 5 things outside of trauma that can kill you fairly quickly. Cardiac arrest, stroke, aneurism, embolism, anaphylactic shock are the 5 as far as I know. The question is what caused or induced it if it was cardiac arrest. I would suspect a murder suicide or suicide pact. The chemical I mentioned when this thread first started has been in use by archery hunters to quickly kill deer no matter where they're hit.

Correct me if my non-medical background is leading me astray here, but wouldn't a "stroke, aneurism, embolism and anaphylactic shock" all ultimately lead to a person going into cardiac arrest? Cardiac arrest is just when your heart stops beating or working....and all of those conditions listed would lead to that right? I am not in the medical field so I could be way off here.

I am also not following you on the chemical used by archery hunters. What is that all about? You've got a lot of posts on this thread and I don't feel like searching through them all to find out.