Originally Posted by duck911
Originally Posted by Ducksanddogs
Originally Posted by Dustyone

Duck said "Literally half the posts here are about COVID, and other other half of the posts are just everyone attacking everyone else. If I wanted that I'd just join some liberal forum."

So again which part do you believe is wrong? because it is all accurate

I've read this entire thread and the only thing that jumps out at me is this post. I want everyone here to start a massive effort to search the forum and find the last time ANYONE has defended duck toucher. Just once. It doesn't happen.

How y'all gave up on calling this sock puppet the duck caresser is beyond me. It's pretty clear. Duck has no desire to check in here anymore? BS. He's just doing it with a different name and doing the same stuff he's always doing.

Sharpen up, boys.

Also, Conrad, I promise you I care less. So much so that I took my wife, kids, and dogs hiking today into a gorge. If that's wrong, I don't wanna be right. Pocket aces.

Double ace out.

Yes, it is me, because clearly I want to spend **MORE** time here. Get a fuggin' grip, you idiot.

I'm tired of sorting through COVID threads and reading the same dumb fuggs throw the same insults around, day after day. This place is just the same old fuggs talking about the same old chit, day, after day, after day.

That, and sports betting (NFL) season, are the reasons I've been absent.

^ ^ ^

Prime Suspect (keeps coming back the scene).

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.