Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Mad_Max
Typical thread drift in the Hunter's Campfire. We really need to change the name of this sub-forum to "The Beauty Parlor". We've gotten to the point where we've created an environment where it is apparently in vogue to join a forum and post close to 900 times in less than one month with the hugely significant majority of those posts to do nothing other than to poke, prod and provoke other members. Oh well, at least it's entertaining.

On another note, because of the interesting nature of the original subject matter of this thread, if someone hears of the actual outcome of the investigation into these deaths will you please start a new thread?

I guess I'm half way guilty here of posting and prodding on this particular thread. I've been funning Dustyone a bit although I think he is acting nutty and really is just trying to elicit responses.
That said, this case does interest me. I helped out our local sheriffs quite a bit during my 30 year career along with being the primary investigator on all the boating and hunting related accidents, disappearances, and deaths many of which were highly suspicious and most of which you couldn't get the truth out of the participants. This case has a bad smell about it from the information that has been released, and it is possible the sheriff is holding back some info to see if someone comes up with something only a killer would know.
Investigating strange occurrences and untangling lies became my favorite part of the job so as a naturally nosy person and an wannabe student of anthropathology (made up word) I find this case awfully intriguing.

Dude you just totally agreed with me just using slightly different terms

I VOTED FOR TRUMP TWICE, AND WILL VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN