Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I was driving through Mississippi, years ago, and I had heard about succinylcholine, trade name for it is Anectine, and I went in to a sporting goods store to check it out. Sure enough they sold it there over the counter. It was in a little glass vial and it was a powder. And they sold little "pods." You unscrew the broad head, and you slip the pod over the shaft of the arrrow. You lift the edge of the pod and put the powder in there. Then you put the broadhead back on.

When the arrow hits the deer, the anectine powder is released into the flesh of the deer. One of the guys in that store said he hunted with it and he said, one time he hit a deer in the lower leg, just a terrible shot. That deer took one step and keeled over. He said, the only thing was, to be real careful when you are loading the pods, because if you have a little cut on your hand, and you spill a little anectine powder on that, you will keel over and in a few minutes you will be dead.

just available there for anyone eh?

good thing ex wives don't know much about it

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings