And I have experienced excellent accuracy with the same bullets in a 1-16 twist.

Have fooled with a lot of .35's with 1-16 twists using bullets up to 250 grains (or more), from the .358 Winchester to .358 Norma Magnum. All of them would shoot any "standard" .35 caliber bullet designed for the 1-16 twist well. Have also owned a .358 Shooting Times Alaskan with a 1-12 twist, which did equally well--but not better. So don't really see any advantage or disadvantage in a 1-10 twist.

Obviously you're a real rifle loony, and if a 1-10 twist makes you happier then why not?

But my major point (which I may not have stated plainly enough) is that there's zero advantage in choosing a .35 caliber "fast-twist" barrel when .338 and 9.3mm barrels have always featured rifling twists that make the same things possible, without dinking around.

But rifle loonies often like to dink around, for no reason other than they like it, whether there's any practical (or noticeable) difference not. Must confess that after decades of dinking around that I have started to become less enamored of dinking around, since have found relatively few real-world advantages. But whatever.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck