Originally Posted by Mule Deer
And I have experienced excellent accuracy with the same bullets in a 1-16 twist.

Have fooled with a lot of .35's with 1-16 twists using bullets up to 250 grains (or more), from the .358 Winchester to .358 Norma Magnum. All of them would shoot any "standard" .35 caliber bullet designed for the 1-16 twist well. Have also owned a .358 Shooting Times Alaskan with a 1-12 twist, which did equally well--but not better. So don't really see any advantage or disadvantage in a 1-10 twist.

Obviously you're a real rifle loony, and if a 1-10 twist makes you happier then why not?

Some claim that light bullets don't shoot accurately if spun too fast. I don't know how fast "to fast" is but my 35 Whelen shoots 180 TTSX 1/2 MOA or under. Also some claim faster twist aids expansion, we shall see

I've had a lot of fun so far with my 35 Whelen.
I've owned 338's since the 80's including 338 RUM and Lapua. Still have 338 Win and 338 Lapua. 9.3 has never interested me. A good friend is a 9.3 man but I just never acquired an interest.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first