I suspect your outlook may improve a little away from that irritable woman, misery loves company and a miserable woman can sure dish it out.

I’m four years behind you, the good news is neither of us have much time left. You and I have both had a life, raised a family. Nothing on this earth lasts forever, good or bad. Be grateful for all the happy times and decades of life you were given.

Were I you I’d spend my free time in motion, seeing what sort of performance I could still condition my body to, exercise makes loneliness more bearable.

For my own part the Costa Rica suggestion sounds good. I mean I always said I was gonna move to Thailand and start a family in my 70’s but the birth rate in Thailand is dropping like a rock, them friggin’ Thai girls is all getting Westernized.

Might be the only place left for old White guys to chase Asian women is North Korea 🙂

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744