Good for you Uncle Alvah! You sound like a fighter! I’m glad that you’re being proactive about your life and health because many people aren’t. Advocating for yourself and taking control of your medical situation is a great step in the right direction and I hope your local VA can get you the help you need in a timely fashion. At the end of the day though you are what’s important and if they can’t see you before December you might consider finding private care to bridge the gap until you can get in to the VA….you deserve to feel better now! Getting the “ball rolling” now and getting the medication that helps now is important, you can always transfer your files to the VA and do your long term “medication maintenance” through the VA but I wouldn’t wait several months. Life is too short to spend months in the heavy darkness of depression while you wait for the VA to have an appointment available.

God bless you and may he give you peace and comfort during this difficult time.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~