There's been some good advice. Burleyboy has given you some good solid things to do and that's important.

What impressed me the most about your situation is how easily it was for you to list all the negative things going on in your life. Truth of the matter it was easy because you are so focused on negative things. It's no wonder you've lost hope. What I would like to see from you is what you have going for you. Where your focus is there will your heart be. Negative focus los of energy and ready to quit. Focus on the positive and you will find more positive and you will find yourself getting better direction and feeling better about yourself.

Most depressed people, do things depressed people do. They have trouble sleeping so they stay up half the night watching tv. Quit doing that. Go to bed at a regular time, get up at a regular time. Get out and get some exercise, even if it's just a long walk. You have already been given the idea about eating properly. Look for the positive in people including this woman you are with. Again focus on the negative and that's all you will see. Look for the positive, recognize it, mention it, appreciate it and she may become a different woman.

What was your plan for retirement? What money do you have. Make a list of things that will get you through. Be thankful for what you do have. Being thankful goes a long way.

Start setting goals for yourself. Where there is no vision, the people parish.
Are you in debt? Work on that in relationship to the budget Burleyboy mentioned. The fewer dollars that goes out for bills the more you have for your immediate needs. Keep moving forward.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain