Get the depression dealt with and then get some dentures.

My advice to you is get your head screwed in right and start eating keto-vore diet. It's not exactly cheap to do but you lose weight without any effort and it will control your diabetes and insulin resistance.

Bro, on Jan 1 of this year I was 360 lbs. Not pre diabetic but had high blood pressure and I don't worry about cholesterol. I cut out all breads, cut all added sugars, grains, starches, and went an high fat low carb ketovore diet and did walking. I ain't doing anything special nor am I starving but wouldn't you know I'm down 60 lbs I'm 6 months. It was easy peasy and I didn't even have to try. Along the way I had set backs like a knee that bothers me, terrible gout, and my neck injury but still it didn't halt totally my progress. So eat meat, fats, and veggies like cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, Brussel sprouts, with some butter and don't touch the sugar and things happen. Also make sure to intermittent fast everyday with OMAD (one mean a day). The fast is key and after a week you'll be used to it.

In 8 more more months I'll be where I need to be and I'm enjoying what I eat and the fact that my blood pressure is better and I don't have to worry about diabetes. If I can do it so can you.