Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by Big Stick
I only have (1) K-Hornet that has killed over 100 Brown Bears,1000+ Eagles and who fhuqking knows how many Seals. Hint.

The Bounty Boys tallied 128,000 Eagles alone. In 1923,payment was $1.00 each,which equates to +$17.00 today. Hint.

Teeker 7-08's are Goat Fhuqks,due RPM. Hint.

Just sayin'.............

so Schtick... you've used 1 K Hornet to kill over 100 Brown Bears.... how many of those Brown Bears where stuffed toys, that your daughter had as a kid?

and a 1000 +Eagles? do they ' taste like chicken' ?
Those seals ya just let go floating away for a snack for the seagulls?

Do ya do the Tarzan yell after each kill?

anyone ever let you in on the concept that the seals and eagles might be a protected " bird or aquatic" being?

Have ya managed to shoot AquaMan yet? your groupies in the lower 48 are waiting with held breath for your inspirational conquest... AND ALL with a 22 Hornet?

What's your total on Soviet Spy Planes, or Chinese Spy Balloons taken down over Alaskan Air Space... over Alaskan waters also counts... That's showing those Commie Bastards not to mess with PoW Island, or the rest of Alaska...

your lower 48 groupies with subscriptions must wait eagerly for their next monthly comic book.. " The Adventures of Schtick in the Alaskan Wild".. where can the rest of us sign up?

its hard to believe that such a " Tall " short guy can live so LARGE in the Last Frontier... with his trusty 22 Hornet at his side constantly.. just killing stuff...

I believe that a helluva lot more than some dip$Hit having to shoot a 125lb “charging” bear at 50 yards. And then give it to another dip$hit who was “tracking” it.

"I used to be a tired hunting guide, now I'm just a re-tired hunting guide"

"No eternal reward will forgive us now, for wasting the dawn" JM

Jared