Now that I got everyone arguing , I must say I used Remington core-loc 100 gr. flat base bullets that I bought about 10 yrs. ago for $10/100. I wish I bought more. That said, I think it is a very good bullet. I am amazed that this deer went down ad didnt go anywhere . I shot it 16? back and the cavity was nothing but blood. I am not sure if it is the bullet . We are arguing over the .243 Win. but it might be the bullet. Our first deer was my son with a Speer 100 gr. (#1220) The doe was not shot in a very good spot, way high and forward, almost a neck shot. it ran 40'. Next up , a 100 gr. Hornady interlock, doe went 50' . Next up a buck with a Remington 100 gr. a shoulder shot, went 50', this one I shot Tues. didnt go anywhere. It could be the bullets . Sometimes I swear a bullet explodes in the cavity and it is shock that does it.

Last edited by ihookem; 11/25/23.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23