"It's obvious that Stetson plainly does not want me here.. Fine. It's his turf, not mine.. "

I thought you were over this? You said you dropped it seventeen hours ago!
In regards to the quote I pulled out of your post nothing could be further from the truth. I do think you've had ample time to back up your earlier accusations. Still not one single quote? Clearly you miss-understood what I said about a P&S . Why not just move on with the conversation in a civil manner?
Sorry the links, web site referrals and other information that you were provided with both here and in private were of no use to you. I did my best to help you out. May I remind you sir that you contacted me and asked for help?
If putting me on ignore will quash the drama by all means feel free but IMO you could have easilly sent me that little nasty via PM instead of continuing your conniption here. I don't suppose it's occured to you that you are not the OP in this thread?
Just a friendly suggestion but you might want to look up 'irasible' again. laugh
I hope your not going to use this as an excuse to not put up some photos from your new gear. I'm sure I'm not the only one waiting to see your photos.
Enjoy! wink

Last edited by Stetson; 02/21/08.