Dan,

It's a private lake and the HOA is not doing much if anything as far as hiring a trapper. They all talk about it but most everyone just wraps the Cypress and Willow. So I did my own research and watched many videos on the Conibear 330 but did not follow through with it.

The lodge is on a steep embankment with no way to set the trap from the neighbors yard and the water is about 6' deep at a 45 degree slope at one entrance. I think the second entrance is shallower and it may be possible to set the trap with my jonboat.

I have about 100' of lakefront and if you can suggest methods to bait them to my side I would be interested. It is much shallower and I can set traps easily.

I will say this, it is a lot of fun trying to ping them with the CB's but the destructive bastards need to be thinned.

My Cooper is sub-.75" at 50 yards almost 100%. I can re-zero to 25 yards and use match ammo at 1080fps, they won't swim away. I would be limited to shots directly at the lodge though and could only shoot once a night and late.

Dave