'Burns,

It's never not a [bleep] riot,to letcha' Pretend aloud and stretch your Imagination out. I'll feign my "surprise",that Pretending to shoot is your "answer" to defining erector integrity and come-ups. You'll haveta pardon my taking much comfort in the sanctity of actually burning powder,in conjunction with actuating erector adjustments and weighing those findings as absolutes. I never was much into [bleep] around and if sticking Dood-Dads and KnickKnacks in the end of your barrel satiate your "needs",then please feel free to wax eloquent in their regard,if only because it's funnier than [bleep].

I get a kick outta how the obvious,is always too obvious for you to keep pace with. Hilarious schit! Kudos for being late to the party and well shy of an understanding,that KNOWN reference measurements extrapolated to erector input,will in FACT reliably determine ALL there is to know about an erector...including it's individual and gross values,along with how square it tracks and lastly repeats. Feel free to write that down and I could give a schit less if you wish to pawn it off as being your "idea",as a means of quantifying what you "know". Laffin'!

How loud is your Imagination,when you shoot it?!?

Wow.

Jordan,

I'm better at finding reasons TO shot,than NOT to shoot.

Recoil impulse can do things to POA/POI intersections,that DooDads and KnickKnacks cain't pinpoint.

Hint.(grin)

'O,

Conquests is better in Theory,than Application.

Perfect for Safe Queen "builds".

Shefire,

It's always a treat when you open your yap and whimper aloud. Feel free to regale me with your latest Big Weekend Trip and all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been.

Luckily for you...Imagination and Pretend is free.

Bless your heart.

Bob,

Paper don't lie and knowin' has never not reliably Trumped guessin'.

Get a kick outta the gals Dreamin' up new "reasons" not to shoot.

This schit is hilarious!