SLM,

Way to rub my nose in it.

[Linked Image]

I'm still takin' notes and tryin' to apply same.

'uglia,

I keep doing it wrong,because it looks like the [bleep] water is standing still. Or I get part of the frame blurry,but not the whole thing.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Often...I need a beeger rifle,to extrapolate subtension with to boot.

[Linked Image]

This stuff sure is confusin'.

'O,

I'm afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess and you's forced to use yourself as a barometer of "evaluation". I get it,that you truly are incredibly [bleep] stupid and to the core...which of course only adds to the hilarity of any "critique" you feebly attempt to make.

Here's what I said: "There is nothing redeeming in the Conquest's length,weight,erector travel latitude,eye-relief or anything else." I stated them simplistic facts,mainly because they's facts,though much to your chagrin(which do add copiously to the humor!). Furthermore,I never stated a Leupie Make or Model,other than to rub poor [bleep] stupid Shefire's nose in her 12x Leupie Imagination,mainly because schit like that cracks me the [bleep] up. I do getta kick that your only move,is to whine with unbridled conviction,that you's too stupid to have a first [bleep] clue about anything. I'm also diggin' on how despite your Estrogen fueled Vagina Monologue to the contrary,that the BEST you can do as far as "experience" and "results" is a bloated Dink. Though in fairness,the only one "surprised" is you. Laffin'!

You are a broke dick Turd Polisher of repute,who happens to read just enough Field & Stream to be "dangerous". The only thing you shoot is your mouth and Imagination,though in no particular order. You are simply THE consumate Do Nothing Dumbphuck and it is hilariously entertaining,that you are totally devoid an inkling of your ineptitude...otherwise you'd shut the [bleep] up,take notes and apply same. Here's to the sanctity of your amazing stupidity and the correlation of your best efforts failing so [bleep] [bleep] miserably shy of ALL marks,while you remain powerless in the refrain of talking out your azz.

You just keep tellin' yourself,that you and your "hard charging" ways...is really sortin' wares out. Laffin'!

Wow +P+.

'flave,

Tread lightly or you'll get Imagined and Pretended upon and perhaps...Charted.

Laffin'!

'slave,

It is uncouth +P+,to make light of the years of "experience" and hard "work" that poor/dumb 'O put into bagging a sun sweltered forked-horn,with her much coveted Trophy Tag. Of course there's always the angle,that any/all Critters is "Trophies" and she of course swoons such,which is why she'll flip you a pic of that bloated Rat whenever you may like. Give or [bleep] take.(grin)

Hell...I mighta even made mention long before the "success" of punching that tag,that the "results" and excuses were gonna be funnier than [bleep].

I always could read sign.(grin)

Shefire,

Weren't my intent to horn you up. I do find it curious however,that your Patented move is to immediately cram things in your mouth and azz,as you really make your "point". Laffin'!

I always get a kick outta your whining,that you is under the impression that someone else could make you look like a bigger piece of Do Nothing schit...than you can. Kudos again,for yet another Estrogen fueled installment of all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been.

Here's to your Imagination and to just how [bleep] badly you need it.

You go girl!