Ahhhhhhh...THE Dynamic Duo Of Dumbphucktitude,look to unloose more of their Imagination and Pretend. How [bleep] hilarious!

Shefire,

Here's hoping that you are able to become the first Do Nothing [bleep](DNK),to bitch herself happy. For some reason the "particulars" of your Big Weekend Trip are more than a wee bit sparse and I'll haveta feign my "surprise" at your uncanny "results". Laffin'!

Always a treat to be regaled with all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. I'm lookin' forward to your next heartfelt whine,in the never ending saga of your Vagina Monologue.

You Do Nothing Dumbphuckers,never ain't not a riot and there ain't many that "do" less than you!

Bless your heart.

'O,

Was simply hoping for some pics to corroborate your Optics "critique",garnered in the firsthand by your keen "intellect",vast "experience" and hard charging "ways". For some reason,you are farrrrrrrr more comfy in using your Imagination to Pretend that your [bleep] hilarious sage "advice" on glass mounting,never transpired. Laffin'!

Can't know where I stashed the Conquest/Leupie extrapolation pics,though admittedly my storage system ain't da best and I cain't know where in the [bleep] I cached the files. Had some pics on Brother Dave's 3-9x Conquest laden L61R Sako 375H&H in comparison(to my L61R based 338Ultra/6x42). Cain't recollect if that original Six-Bits got rebarreled to 375H&H AI or of if he used (2) other donors to build the brace,as I'm doing well to remember half of what I have...let alone anyone else. Do know that the Full Race Brace of 375H&H AI's wear McMillan handles,S/S PN spouts and 6x42's. If I recall correctly,there might even be footage somewheres of one of the pair doing the Ratty-Tat--Tat into the All Time Book.

Anywhooo,the comparison pics were along the lines of this NightFarce extrapolation. It too had like rifles,side by each,as a quickaloo poignant pinpoint in regards to the obvious. I get it,that you's wayyyyyyyyy to [bleep] stupid to savyy,though that of course is the funniest part. Laffin'!

An 8mm Whizzum Montucky of all things,compared to my 7mm version of same.

[Linked Image]

Add a NightFarce and it's a nice way to arrange gettin' bit. Just sayin'.

[Linked Image]

'Course the 8mm Whizzum got rebarreled to the 7mm version,but dat's another chapter,in and of itself. For some reason,my 1st Gen Ti stole the show and folks is loathe to let go of it,after having tasted the excellence. I've long noted the propensity,that my wares get loaned out a lot more oftener than a bunch and that subsequent blueprints,follow predictable paths fueled by such correlations. Funny how that works and I'd be truly curious to know the number of platforms thus inspired. Good schit sells itself,which is why of course all serious fields are devoid the Conquest. Hint.

Pard took all in stride and laughed along,then went [bleep] nuts buildin' 223AI's,22-250AI's,243AI's,280AI's and 338 Ultra's...and flingin' A-Max. Bet if you asked real purty,he'd even hang some pics.

[Linked Image]

For some reason,the wares was a touch different on the next visit.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Here's to your Imagination and just how [bleep] badly you need it. Groovin' as per always on your "hard charging" ways,as you really put the pedal to the metal and sort things out. Laffin'!

Here's to you doing the best you can,with what incredibly little you have to work with.

Wow +P.