Jordan,

My 300 Supers and the 165XLC,are purty hard on steel too...given their diameter. While the .257" 100 XLC ala 'Bee will more reliably exit(understatement),the 165's will often lodge.

[Linked Image]

Still waitin' patiently for a .257" 115-ish grain A-Max or Scenar.

'O,

You'll haveta pardon my dabblin' more than a few wares and catchin' more than a few feesh...as I'm afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess.

Were I to speculate,the pics were to connect more than a few dots,that's well beyond your comprehension,abilities or means,all of which is funnier than [bleep] and in no particular order. I'll feign my "surprise" that you's unable to proffer any conquest(s) and perhaps someone will take enough pity upon your incredible [bleep] stupidity,to 'splain the pun to ya'. Laffin'!

You just keep on with your "hard charging" ways and ringin' the bell,as only you can...if only because schit don't get any [bleep] funnier,than you doing the best you can,with what incredibly little you have to work with.

There ain't too many folks in this World,that's reliably stumped by cardboard,ascared of the color blue,make optics mounting hilarious and can wax eloquent upon the fine "Art" of lettin' Dinks swelter in the sun.

You most assuredly do operate in rare [bleep] air. Laffin'!

Wow +P+.

Shefire,

I remain convinced that you are 'O's mother and painstakingly showed her ALL you "know". You two dumb [bleep] couldn't knock the new offa used pair of boots,though it's [bleep] hilarious to grant you opportunity to perpetually whine aloud.

Opening the door and stepping Outdoors ain't that difficult for most folks and it's impressive that such things is beyond your hilariously modest "abilities". Don't think that there ain't a [bleep] bunch more,than a whole [bleep] bunch of humor added to the fray,that as [bleep] stupid as you are,even you know better than to dangle pics of your crossed-eyes and drooling yap. Laffin'!

I look forward to the next installment of THE Dynamic Duo Of Dumbphucktitude,as you two Do Nothing Dumbphucks boldly schlep Stupidity to places it's never been before and bask in the "sanctity" of your Imaginations,as you practice your Pretend. You'd both be in The Guinness Book,if your couches and [bleep] had hour meters.

Please spare no bandwidth,as you wax eloquent upon all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. Tough to beat the humor inherent of a heartfelt Vagina Monologue and I'd be hard pressed to cite a bigger [bleep] than you. 'Course you would be too. Laffin'!

Bless your heart.

Royce,

Be careful or you'll get the gal's Imaginations brewin' and they'll out Pretend ya'.

If only to fuel their Imaginations.(grin)

[Linked Image]