Originally Posted by Boxer

'O,

There is nothing redeeming in the Conquest's length,weight,erector travel latitude,eye-relief or anything else. That melding in conjunction,with an entire ocular that rotates and precludes BC's,is easy to run away from and leave instead for The Paper Hat Brigade and their vivid [bleep] Imaginations and Pretend.

On the brightside,you remain hilariously at the mercy of your "abilities","experience" and "results"...which never ain't not funnier than [bleep].

A toilet paper roll's cardboard center,with cotton thread crosshairs,would reliably connect all the dots you could muster on your best day.

Interesting that you dodged experience or lack thereof with them. I'm still curious to hear if you've got significant actual experience running them, or if you are just blowin' wind here.

I do have actual experience with them, quite a bit of it actually. Addressing your points:

Length: so? You've pimped the Leup 3.5-10 a bunch. Thinking there's not a whole lot of difference there. Not so it matters anyway.

Weight: Again, the difference between a 3-9x40 Conq and a 3.5-10 Leup is pretty damn small.

Erector travel: I shoot mine out to 750 or so. Erector travel hasn't ever been an issue. Can't speak to further, at least with the 3-9, 3.5-10 family of Conquests. I've run my big one out a lot further than that.

Eye relief: this is one area where the Conquests I like smack down the competing Leupolds into quivering jelly. Get that bullchit outta here.

Turning ocular precluding BC's: are you retarded? Are you brain-farting? Are you thinking of Burris scopes here?! The ocular turns to focus the scope, not to adjust power settings, just like a Leup. Thinking your pink undies are showing now, buddy.

Every one of my Conquests wears BC's, silly-head. crazy

To really drive that home, the one fault I CAN find with them has to do with the ocular, and that's it's diameter, but you didn't mention that. Because you haven't used them, have you?

We'll just have to agree to disagree here but since my opinion is based of lots of experience with said item and yours, well, isn't I'm not losing much sleep over this one.

All the best,

-jeff

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!