So you've never used them, were talking out your ass, are continuing to do so in the post below as you spew inaccuracies, and yes, your pink undies are showing on this one, my pal to the north. wink

I'd address your inaccuracies (again) but what's the point, hmm?

All the best,

-jeff

Originally Posted by Boxer
'O,

It's a right proper dichotomy,that you's too stupid,to have an inkling to just how [bleep] incredibly stupid you are...though it sure as schit do add to the humor.

I've never purchased a Conquest,nor would I as currently configured,but more than several pards have schlepped 'em. DSMFER's for a spell there,were hip on bolting 'em atop Tikkas,so schit got doubly funny and fast. I'm thinkin' that most felt the warm/fuzzy with the "Zeiss" moniker and that alone were the impetus for the purchase. Though in the end,Monikers mean dick and I cain't think of a single soul slumming a Zeiss riflescope in any application. 'Course,one cain't find a Tikka anymore either. So some can read sign and avoid Goat [bleep] from inception and others gotta bump their heads on the wall and learn tough lessons. I always could read sign. It ain't all that "curious" in retrospect,that in the end,folks gun my riggin' instead...if only for the plethora of obvious reasons. Hint.

I getta kick outta your scope "critiques",just like all of your other "critiques",if only becauase they's an incredibly hilarious journey of gross ineptitude,frosted copiously with nothingness.

Sooooooooo...if an increase in weight,length,diminished eye-relief,Goat [bleep] "turrets" and the "satisfaction" of the live ocular horn you up and reliably garner your version of "excellent" "results",then please feel free to continue to wax eloquent in their regard. How'd you get "all" those cardboard boxes open anyhow?!!? Laffin'!

Knock it outta the park,hang some pics to quantify your "results",touch again upon how your an Optics maven and perhaps revisit how to mount a scope,so as to "maximize" eye-relief. If only because it'll be [bleep] hilarious,allllllll over again.

Yep...Conquests is "rare" and only someone who "does" as "much" as you,has ever banged one around. You never ain't not a clueless [bleep] Idiot and I find myself often atta loss,to decide which is my favorite Topic in which you "participate",to laugh about. It most certainly is an incredible volume of "work" and the most [bleep] hilarious part,is that despite your perpetual pontification of having all that "experience",spending "all" that time "afield",dabbling an "array" of boolits,chamberings and twist rates,you still come up with zero. THAT is [bleep] impressive and then some.

As per always,rest assured that I'm ALL ears,because schit don't get any [bleep] funnier,than you doing the best you can,with what incredibly little you have to work with.

Hell...mebbe a chart would really connect some dots.

Laffin'!

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!