Shefire,

I'll feign my "suprise",that you'll skirt all things the rifle and instead continue with your heartfelt Vagina Monologue. Cat got your tongue,or do the couch got your [bleep]?!!? You were doing really "well". Laffin'!

You've a curious way of "not acknowledging" something,by whining on and [bleep] on,about all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. No need to repeatedly flog the dead pony and reiterate the obvious,in that noone can make you look like a bigger piece of Do Nothing Schit...than you can. Here's to the "satisfactions" you certainly must swoon,given them constants and your "hard charging" ways. Congratulations?!!? Laffin'!

Here's to your Imagination and to just how [bleep] badly you need it. Bless your heart.

I REALLY enjoyed your 6mm Rem AI Treatise...as that schit was [bleep] hilarious! Few things funnier,than you doing your best,with what incredibly [bleep] little you have to work with.

Kudos on your brazen aspirations,to make Dumbphucktitude "fashionable" as you obliviously showcase the incredible [bleep] depths of your stupidity.

Laffin'!