Larry,

Gonna put up a chart, eh? grin

I've owned and used a number of both Leupold and conquest scopes. As you know very well, different models of scope from the same manufacturer can have pretty different ER characteristics.

As *I* know, from having actually used both, the ER on the Conquest models I use smokes the ER on comparable Leup's. That's taken as a whole, from low X to full X.

I do generally prefer the low-power ER on Leup hunting scopes.

I have seen significantly better mechanical stability from my Conquests. You haven't, because you pulled a spec-sheet fueled "opinion" out of your little smurf butt.

But don't let me slow you down. You got your shovel and are waist deep..... keep digging!

All the best,

-jeff

Originally Posted by Boxer
Tanner,

I hear good things in regards to Big Green's OEM 243Win spouts,throats and twist rate.

Purty much like cheatin'...which ain't a bad way to roll.(grin)

Jordan,

Steel is purty easy to ruin,inside the 500yd line.

I'll haveta take some pics of the haggard steel,that I used to form 375H&H AI's. They cup nicely after time,though they ain't perforated. The 257Wby/100 Blue Meanie is the most unforgiving recipe,for dealin' Swiss Cheesetitude to wayward plates.

Them [bleep] DIG deep.

'O,

It is a [bleep] riot,how "real" your Imagination is to you. I did a Conquest/Leupie compare/contrast in regards to eye-relief,replete with pics and I'll see if I cain't fuel your Imagination even [bleep] more,once I get back home and locate the files.

Please feel free to flaunt your Imagination and Pretend as you deem fit,because schit simply don't get any [bleep] funnier than that. I wonder if you are [bleep] dumb enough,to rehang the pics of your "novel" scope mounting "Tutorial"?!!? Rock the Conquest...as only you can. Groovin' on your "results" too.

Wow +P!

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!