Jordan,

Spent primers are THE Supreme Tutorial and any reason to shoot,is nothing but music to my ears.

Arranging POA/POI intersections,is easy for them inclined...and few is more inclineder than I.(grin)

'O,

There is nothing redeeming in the Conquest's length,weight,erector travel latitude,eye-relief or anything else. That melding in conjunction,with an entire ocular that rotates and precludes BC's,is easy to run away from and leave instead for The Paper Hat Brigade and their vivid [bleep] Imaginations and Pretend.

On the brightside,you remain hilariously at the mercy of your "abilities","experience" and "results"...which never ain't not funnier than [bleep].

A toilet paper roll's cardboard center,with cotton thread crosshairs,would reliably connect all the dots you could muster on your best day.

'Burns,

You're really doing "well".

Laffin'!

'flave,

Folks is quick to put carts in front of ponies,for reasons I'll never savvy...though there is routinely MUCH entertainment to be found in these things. I always could cut to the [bleep] chase and paint a purty picture.(grin)

That being said,I do get a [bleep] kick outta the smoke & mirrors crowd,where queries a 3rd Grader would ace are deemed as being "proprietary" and thus Secret Squirrel Society stuff. [bleep] funny! Jeff-O ain't never not right at the top of the Astounding Dumbphucktitude List(ADL),but poor/dumb Burns will routinely contrive some [bleep] incredibly stupid schit and try to pawn it off to folks even dumber than she is(Shefire/Magnumdoosh and the like). EPIC [bleep] humor!

I get a kick outta folks "educated" beyond their intelligence,giving "answers"...when they'd be far better served asking questions.

This schit cracks me the [bleep] up.