Shefire,

I reckon I enjoy your Imagination almost as much as you do,though for totally different reasons. Laffin'!

Your keen insight into the World Of Retardation,never ain't not fascinating and it prolly do add a little more to the inherent humor of your plight...that you are doing the best you can,with what incredibly [bleep] little you have to work with. Schit don't get any funnier,than you trying to convince you,that you ain't an absolute totally inept Day Dreaming Do Nothing Dumbphuck of THE highest order. Bless your heart.

I'm at ease in fueling your Imagination,as you yet again rollover the hour meter on your multi-million mile [bleep]. I get a kick outta your whining aloud about all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. Ain't it fortunate for you,that Imagination and Pretend is close enough to "count" in your book?!!? Laffin'!

Hmmmmmmm...how to fuel your Imagination next? You've so [bleep] [bleep] many wellfounded insecurities,that it almost ain't even any [bleep] fun reminding you of what a delusional dumbphuck you are. Almost. Laffin'! Stupidity is THE gift that keeps on givin',so you've got that "going" for you.

Perhaps I'll fuel your 22LR Whine and sandbag a bit more to boot.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/GreatEscape.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/2R8G4272_HDR-3.jpg[/img]

Cheer up,I've never seen a 12x Leupie either.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/Junk.jpg[/img]

Luckily for you...Imagination and Pretend is free,or you'd "have" nothing.

Laffin'!

archie',

If you steal Shefire and poor/dumb Jeff-O's imaginations,they'd have nothing left...and that'd be mean.(grin)

The key is to fuel their Imaginations and watch the show,as they concoct a never ending series of excuses on how their dumbphucktitude,is everyone else's "fault".

The sorry [bleep] bolted together,could knock the new offa used pair of boots.

'flave,

Sir...that's a low blow,teasing Jeff-O about deer. She can't help it if they's ascared of the color blue and taste "better" to her,after sweltering in the sun for days on a real "hard charging" Hunt. Watch it,or she'll buildja' a chart.

Laffin'!

mathman,

The dent in the head,were a good lesson...as he done went full tilt nuts on a building/buying spree after the fact. To date,he's got the record for the most custom 280AI's and I gots me a hunch they's Leupie laden.

Much to be said for side by each extrapolations and I'm at ease in throwing a couple/few dozen rifles in my crummy,so folks can shake things out in the flesh. There prolly ain't too many itches,I ain't scratched.

'Course that'll horn up a whole fleet of pointy headed window lickers.(grin)

'Native,

They gots me on the ropes.

Laffin'!

'muglia,

Fantasy reliably collides with Reality and such constants...never ain't not a [bleep] riot.

The Paper Hat Brigade can only do the best they can,with what incredibly little they have to work with and that is wayyyyyyyyyy more than enough to arrange side splitting laughter 24/7.

Reality ain't for everyone.

Tanner,

Good schit sells itself. Always has...always will.

Though I do admittedly getta kick outta the Snake Oil Salesmen and their Mall Ninja Bullschit.

Spent primers remain THE Supreme Tutorial.

Jeff-O,

I get a kick outta how "real" your Imagination is to you. The ease in which you talk out your azz,about amazingly [bleep] simplistic things that are welllllll beyond your "faculties","abilities","experience" and "results" is just simply [bleep] incredible.

Here's to the inherent humor of your oblivious dumbphucktitude,as you brazenly schlep stupidity to places it's never been before.

I'm all ears,if someone can top the humor of your being "satisfied" with being you. Here's to your incredibly low standards and the hilarity it routinely elicits,as you chart the shallow end of the gene pool and perpetually bang your pointy head into the wall.

THAT is [bleep] entertainment!

Eddy',

I only make sense,to folks that have sense and I ain't thinkin' that correlation is a "fluke".(grin)

Nrut,

As per always...I'm groovin' on your pics.

Laffin'!

SLM,

I'm still trying to perfect Blurtitude and will give the Northern Lights a shake tonight. The weather ain't been too forgivin',with a fair amount of snow moving around in the -60 windchill.

Have seen me be stubborn enough,to master more than a few things...though this Photography schit is kicking my azz.